Details, Details, Details

You can bring me images that appeal to you or browse my large portfolio of previous work for ideas.
You can find images in books, photographs, drawings or even on the internet to help with ideas
for your own unique design.My prices vary according to the detail, time and size of the project.
Most items include sanding, sealing and varnishing where needed.There is an extra charge if repair is needed,
added bling, such as rhinestones and glitter or if hardware needs to be added.
I would love to meet with you to create a unique and custom project that transforms your ideas into artwork.
Looking forward to meeting with you,
Sharon Stanman
661.254.4133 home
661.755.6799 cell
paintedjoy@ymail.com

Friday, May 22, 2009

Cheer Boxes

In 2003, after painting a cheer box for a friend, to my surpise I received several orders for more boxes and quickly became known as "The Cheer Box Lady." I am now painting for six of the local High Schools in the Santa Clarita Valley. The artwork on the boxes reflects each cheerleader's indivudal personality.